Steps to Enrichment
C.R.A.F.T.’s Summer Enrichment Program is a part of the organization’s Eagles and Student Adoption Programs.
The goal of the program is to provide 7th-8th graders and high school students with an additional opportunity to hone their reading and writing skills.
In addition, the young people will participate in round-table discussions regarding career paths, personal responsibility and growth.
Other activities will include field trips and guest speakers from various professions.
E-Books on Literacy
- Teaching Kids to Read Using Phonics Games
- Adolescents and Literacy
- America’s Early Childhood Literacy Gap
- Every Young American a Strong Reader
- Financial Literacy Among the Young
- Illiteracy in America
- Literacy and Health in America
- Literacy and Poverty
- Preparing Youth for the Future: The Literacy of America’s Young Adults
- Promoting Academic Literacy with Urban Youth Through Engaging the Hip-hop Culture
- Seeing themselves as Capable and Engaged Readers
- Teaching and Reaching the Millennial Generation Through Media Literacy
- The Literacy of Americas College Students Final Report